Transform Your Assets into Life-Changing Gifts to Give
Looking for ways to give beyond a gift of cash, check, or credit card? There are other ways that you can help rescue and restore women and children through Rescue:Freedom International.
Company Matching Gifts
- Take advantage of programs offered by many employers. Just ask your Human Resources Department at work if they match employee charitable giving and you may double the amount of your gift.
Appreciated Stocks and Securities
- Can help avoid payment of capital gain on appreciated assets.
- Receive deduction for full fair market value of asset at the time of the gift.
- Give assets like cars, boats or planes that have lost value, take that loss as a tax deduction and give a gift as well.
- Receive a deduction for both the loss and the charitable gift.
- By making an outright gift of real estate, you can avoid capital gains tax and receive a charitable deduction for the full fair market value.
- If you’re running a business, you can donate a non-voting interest, receive a substantial tax deduction, and still maintain management oversight. Or, if you’re selling your company for a gain, we can help you maximize your sale … and your impact on freeing those being exploited.
Gifts in Kind
- Your business or your family may have items that could be used in our work saving us the cost of purchasing such items.
A variety of deferred gift options are available including:
- Bequests (estate gifts left in the will)
- Life Income Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Life Estate Arrangements
- Deferred Gift Annuity
- Retirement Accounts
If you would like more information about any of these giving options please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-414-8492.